Saturday, March 15, 2014

My Experience at Don's Tutorial

This afternoon, I was at an Ivy League Connections meeting that taught me about many aspects of blogging and of the experience that I will have this summer at Vanderbilt. During the 4 hour session, I saw a few familiar faces along with some new ones. I was able to reunite with an old friend who I hadn't seen for over three years. It was so exciting to be able to catch up with her. 

Kendall (left) Me (middle) Shanti (right)
Everyone at the session was nice and it was really easy to make conversation with them. We were able to bond over our excitement for our upcoming summer. During the session, Don informed us of our experience and responsibilities before, during, and after our summer in the east coast. He even mentioned that Vanderbilt happened to have one of the best dorm rooms which made me even more eager.

I learned many useful tips on photography, blogging, and time management. According to Don, time management is an aspect of life that I have to master before I even board the plane to the east coast. I was able to practice blogging and more importantly, I learned how to take a good picture. 

All in all, I am very excited for my summer at Vanderbilt and I cannot wait for the experiences, food, and different people that await on the east coast.

1 comment: