Thursday, June 12, 2014

Chipotle Time!!!

Location at Chipotle in Pinole.
We finally had our meet and greet. It was held at the Chipotle in Pinole, at 7 PM. The meet and greet is an event where the chaperone, cohorts, and parent can familiarize with each other, ask question about the trip, clear any uncertainties, and get to know each other as an individual better.  

I was a little relieved to hear that the location would be at Chipotle because I knew that it was casual setting. Therefore it meant that I was allowed to wear casual clothes. I was glad to be able to show the cohorts and adult how I dress on a daily basis, as well as, see them dress casually on a daily basis. I think dressing like our usual selves really helped us act ourselves with each other.

I was a little unsure about the airport travels because I haven't been on a plane since I was eight. During the greet up I asked questions about the experience at an airport and other necessary information that I might need. As we were talking, I found out that one of the cohorts has experience with airlines. This gave me a little comfort knowing that if I needed any help, my cohort would be there to guide me.
All together once again.


Overall this event allowed my cohort members, our chaperone, parents, and I to get closer and know each other better. I thought this was a great opportunity to grab something to eat and talk among each other about ourselves, experiences, plans, and our up-coming trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment