Saturday, July 19, 2014

Dance

I took advantage of the fact that breakfast spanned two hours before class and went down relatively late for breakfast. I still had half an hour to eat, but most people were done eating by then. I still managed to finish eating in time, and I followed the crowd to class when the time came.

In class, we were watching another movie: Stand and Deliver. This movie was based on a true story in which a math teacher at an underprivileged high school in Los Angeles taught a class all the way up to AP Calculus, resulting in 18 students passing the AP Exam.

After class, we had lunch, and we were released to have SOFT. My friends went shopping, and I followed, though I took a nap as soon as we got back because we had leftover free time. I planned to nap until dinner, since pizza would be brought up to each floor, but I slept through my alarm and no one woke me up. I barely woke up in time to catch the nighttime outing.

I joined a medium sized group and we walked over to Centennial Park. There was a swing dancing area, and I danced for a bit with a friend. I am embarrassingly bad at dancing, unfortunately, though I did learn a bit about how to do the foxtrot! After the outing, we headed back and we had our proctor group meeting to end the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment