Sunday, July 20, 2014

Sunday Funday

Today was a pretty normal day other than the fact that we went to the mall. I spent most of my time in a small group during the mall time. We thought that we would have more time but we only had about 3 hours to shop. Our group stayed way too long in Forever 21, but we definitely got some cute stuff there. I also got to try some German roasted nuts that were really good. After that, we had to leave the mall. 

We had about 2 hours of free time which I thought we could have used at the mall, ,but I used the time to call my family and friends. This is the only time that I've actually had to call my mom and have a conversation longer than 5 minutes. After free time, we had dinner at Rand. It was really delicious, I had the chicken quesadilla which exceeded my expectations. After dinner, We had Trivia night. I didn't really know what to expect during trivia night because I've never been to a trivia night before. We were all split up into proctor groups and we were trying to answer the questions as correctly as we could. I didn't have much to contribute to our group and the only answer I was certain about was the question about "What is Mr. Krab's first name." There were moments where the game got a bit to intense and we were arguing a lot but it wasn't that bad. Overall, the game was fun. I stayed a bit later when the majority of people were gone because I wanted to volunteer to clean up. I volunteered out of the goodness of my heart (I also hoped some house points would be offered.) Shanti, Stephanie, and Abigail also stayed later to clean up which was nice.  

Only five days left here in VSA....It is a bittersweet fact. 

No comments:

Post a Comment